Please read this delivery information to ensure you are aware of how we process our orders.
- Orders from the Batch Farm website are processed on Monday to Thursday for delivery Tuesday to Friday. (EXCLUDING BANK HOLIDAYS)
- Deliveries are carried out via courier using their overnight service, and as a small family run business we do our best to process orders placed before noon (Monday to Thursday) but this cannot always be guaranteed. Therefore we always recommend ordering in plenty of time if you have a specific event planned.
- Orders received after noon may be processed the next delivery working day, (please note there is no despatch on a Friday so orders after noon on a Thursday will not be processed and despatched until the following Monday – unless that is a bank holiday)
- In warmer months, we reserve the right to delay dispatch until temperatures cool to try and ensure goods are not spoilt during the delivery process.
- Please ensure you are able to receive the delivery as we cannot be held liable for any orders that go missing, are delivered late or received in poor condition, having been left, due to no one being at the delivery address. Due to the perishable nature of the good the delivery company will leave the item not rearrange delivery.
- The delivery schedule may change at any time and we will do our utmost to keep you informed as to the progress of your order but do not guarantee next day delivery. During the current issues within the UK delivery network the majority of items do arrive the next day, but some items are taking slightly longer than usual.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure correct delivery information is included with the order. Batch Farm is not liable for missing orders where the delivery information is incomplete or incorrect.
- If you have questions about your order please email [email protected] in the first instance.
For further information please read our Terms & Condition